FollowLike Share It

Sunday 8 April 2012

I was fired for grinding Paris Hilton, says dancer Tahnee Chapman

I was fired for grinding Paris Hilton, says dancer Tahnee Chapman

Image of I was fired for grinding Paris Hilton, says dancer Tahnee Chapman
7
0digg
A PROFESSIONAL dancer has been sacked for gyrating her lycra-clad booty too close to Paris Hilton while performing at the $20 million Marquee nightclub in Sydney.

Tahnee Chapman, 25, has accused a jealous and spiteful Hilton for getting her bumped from her dream job on the first night she began podium dancing at The Star.

"I wasn't being provocative. My style is described as sultry. It involves grinding and moving - I was shaking my bum a bit and my costume had tassles on it.

"I don't hate her, but I feel that if I can't keep a job because Paris Hilton is jealous of me then what hope do I have of keeping a normal one?"

Ms Chapman said she was asked to go up on the podium last Saturday night to hand out glow sticks and dance with three other girls when Paris joined them.

"The only reason I danced next to her was because there was no room. I was actually looking out for her because her heel kept slipping on the edge."
SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment